Modern Web 2.0 Web Layout Code
Here at PSDCORE there is a premium membership that you can join to gain access to more quality tutorials and resources to help you get the most out of Photoshop and to kick-start your coding skills with CSS and WordPress. Here are four benefits of signing up:
1. Sample .PSD and Source Files for Tutorials
With all of the sample source files for the tutorials here at PSDCORE you can:
- View exactly how the layers are set up and to compare if your outcome isn't quite right
- Check if you have the correct settings for the various layer styles and effects
- Copy layer styles across to your file to save time or to make sure you have the exact colours
- Use the HTML source codes as a framework for your future templates and websites
2. WordPress Theme Tutorials
Learn how to create WordPress themes by coding designs into fully functioning themes in CSS3 and HTML5 with functions, theme options and other WP customisations. There are many jobs and marketplaces on the web looking for WP theme coders!
3. CSS Tutorials
There are tutorials on coding the web designs to fully functional html/css files (both of which would cost you $300 - $500 to hire someone).
4. Support PSDCORE
We are not currently accepting new premium members.